Online Class 4 classes and courses for kids
Your kid is reaching a step closer to middle school and it's time to pay close attention to what your 4th grade kid is up to. Watch out if he is still struggling to catch up with his classmates or wants to get ahead of them? Well, a kind of education where kids get personal mentors can go a long way to fill the gap which makes them feel lagging behind. Some of our online classes for class 4 are typically programmed in English to provide all the fundamental and relevant skills required in reading, writing and mathematics to establish a solid foundation for hands-on activity based learning.
Highly Qualified Teachers - At Plufo we have teachers, experts who apply unique methodologies in teaching EVS, Science, Public Speaking, English and Math to help conquer those challenging problems and meet their academic goals.
Flexible Schedule - In this crucial phase of education, parents need to see that their kids receive full fledged learning and in no terms compromise on their kids true potential. They should be given exposure to ample opportunities that a high quality education and sound upbringing carries. Our highly qualified and friendly teachers are seeking alternative instructional materials to supplement traditional classroom activities. They are available at your convenience from Monday to Saturday as they conduct online classes for 4th class students. Besides, all our study materials for class 4 designed by IIT experts will serve as an incredible resource for kids to keep them on their toes with studies. A ‘Shareable Certificate’ in the end will attest the same success.
What are the other online courses you get with this plan?
The course explores the basics of EVS, Science, Public Speaking, English and Math through enjoyable activities. By learning the basics of these subjects, children start exploring new approaches for the existing problems.
Online Class 4 classes
- EVS (1-2)
- Public Speaking
Time Table for
Friendly Teachers make subjects ‘Student-friendly’
Teachers are someone who will take the next best interest in your kids but the best ones are those who care the most to know about their students' subjects’ strengths and weaknesses inside out. We are referring to that mentor who is humble and patient with this stage of online learning/classes for kids. Some of their know-how gist is mentioned below to spot their students-subjects proficiency and give you fine rationales on Why Learn With Us!
• EVS is that section of study that will concentrate on developing kids' thinking, social and emotional skills at the same time. Teachers will take kids to the stars, moon and planets when in the day, they would have learned the importance of growing trees and wandered around to hear supersonic sounds of animals.
• Even before kids are stuck with an expanded form of addition- its properties and word problems in this grade, Math teachers will know how to fit that into basic inventory making kids entirely forget that they are actually practising Math.
• You are already a young scientist for your Science teacher who has noted the power of analysis and prediction sparking as she was revealing the law of science in how living things breathe, move, grow and eventually die.
• Create a unique pattern of learning English, stick to grammar and vocabularies but pull your weight to poems and stories, let kids comprehend reading, writing and speaking so that they build an understanding of all and get a good grasp of speech.
• Kids will learn to express what they believe in only when the idea of appearing and talking before a bunch of people does not scare them as much as not trying even once. Teacher will give that initial thrust for Public Speaking to those little kids.
Parents who want to provide their 4th graders with a fun way to learn outside of class can reach out to our Teacher Experts anytime and get a complete brief on the online education benefits for their kids. A free demo would give you an even better picture so don’t let your kid miss ATTENDING LIVE CLASSES.
Key Areas focused in Class 4 Curriculum
By the end of the course, your kids will develop many skills such as:
• Enhancing communication skills- Establishing eye contact with the next person when talking is the part of basic communication skills which kids may fail to possess even after being confident to speak pleasantly in the whole class.
• Theme based concept time- Enables kids to gain deep understanding of subjects when they know the ideas of one subject revolves around another. It also paves a way for teachers who can facilitate learning things kids own way.
• Math and language skill development- Teachers will emphasize on developing mathematical power which means strengthening kids' reasoning, solving problems skills, through addition, numerical system, face value, etc. and connecting mathematical ideas to other subjects as well.
• Opportunities for fine and gross motor development- EVS ensures kids spend high time in games and play with space and some play materials gaining extreme movement of hands and eyes that develops fine motor skills. Public Speaking activities combine different movements, largely involving the gross muscles.
• Promoting cognitive development- The thinking and learning abilities of kids can be promoted by practising new things in any subject that will discover their cognitive power.
So, what are you waiting for!
See What Parents Say About US
Don’t trust our words, but trust what parents have to say about us. Get a first-hand review from them here.